An exciting opportunity for D/deaf and Hard of Hearing students to visit
De Montfort University Leicester
Thursday 16th April 2015 — 10am – 2pm
- We would like to invite you to an information day to find out more about what is available for you at university.
- You will find out about the type of support available (including BSL Interpreters, Notetakers and Language Support) and how you can access it.
- Meet D/deaf graduates, find out how they succeeded at university and what they’re doing now.
- Look around De Montfort University and meet current students.
- Find out how you apply to university and get advice on what to do next.
To book your place visit: www.deaf-fellowship.org
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: De Montfort Univeristy, The Gateway, Leicester, LE1 9BH
Please note these days are popular so places must be booked in advance.
For further information on the day visit www.deaf-fellowship.org or contact email: email@example.com